Recruitment Business Partner
Advenio People is a recruitment agency that has taken a classical headhunting approach and combined it with raw speed and an exceptional understanding of our field of startups, scale-ups & transformational teams to successfully become a strong recruitment partner for several organisations. For the past ten years, we have worked with Venture Capitals and Startups in Europe, the US, and APAC. Our client’s fields include MedTech, FinTech, Blockchain, SaaS, Sustainability, etc., and we hire talented professionals from Mid to C-level who are pivotal to our client’s success within the segments of Information Technology, Engineering, Product, and Commercial roles. We are a team of dedicated Recruiters based in Copenhagen who strives to give candidates access to new career opportunities in startups and scale-ups, committing ourselves to find the best talent.
Become an extraordinary Recruiter
Your overall role is to find talent and locate individuals who meet specific job requirements. You’ll act as an enabler for our clients’ strategies, ensuring their continuous growth. You will be working closely with key stakeholders, managing the recruitment process, consulting, and advising clients in hiring talent to prepare for a funding round or massively scale after a financing round. Thus, you’ll be playing a critical part in enabling our clients to scale their teams and reach their objectives. Furthermore, you will:
- Utilise our massive network to search, engage and match exceptional talent and match with our client’s roles.
- Utilise Advenio’s unique framework to assess and understand clients and complex roles to pitch to candidates.
- Author job descriptions and administer personality assessments.
- Enabling our clients to succeed by hiring the right talent.
- Reaching out to new potential clients and engaging with them to help them grow their team.
What you’ll need to be a success
You’re an experienced recruiter with over two years of experience in recruitment. Furthermore, you’ll bring the following:
- You have prior 360 recruitment experience, preferably from an agency.
- You have proven yourself a successful Recruiter and reached your acquisition and delivery targets.
- You are a tech-savvy profile and know your toolbox - We use Invenias as our ATS, HubSpot for outreach, and essential tools such as LinkedIn, Recruiter, etc.
- You have startup experience or a strong desire to work with startups, scaleups, and transformational teams.
- You believe the candidate experience is as essential as closing an assignment.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree or business-related education.
- Competent verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English.
What you’ll get in your new role
What we do - and hence what you do - is challenging. We’ll help you grow your network of great candidates and amazing clients as you become an expert Recruitment Business Partner. You will gain responsibility for your clients, improve your stakeholder management skills, learn new fields, and enhance your take on a successful recruitment process from A to Z.
Apart from learning and working with awesome startups, you will also get:
- An opportunity to learn from a strong team and room to make mistakes, growing daily.
- Colleagues who respect each other assume responsibility and accountability for their work while having fun.
- A unique work environment in Matrikel1, our shared office location in Copenhagen, where we sit close with other startups, including some of our clients.
- Hardware and gadgets to succeed, including a laptop, mobile phone, books, and events.
- A robust compensation package.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Recruitment business Partner Martin Gejlsbjerg at +45 3117 9450 or email@example.com. To speed up the process, please attach your CV.
Learn more about us at https://www.adveniopeople.com/