Senior Software Developer
Criipto is a focused SaaS company in Copenhagen, Denmark, ready to grow rapidly. Criipto enables straightforward and secure integration of eIDS, such as MitID and BankID, real user identity for authentication and online signature on websites, apps, or other digital services. Their goal is to equip everyone with an authentic and reliable online identity. Ultimately, they work to make the digital world a safer place to navigate. The team consists of highly experienced profiles, deeply motivated to develop high-quality software, and enhance IT security. The founding team consists of a theoretical physicist and a software engineer software with a background in aerospace and defence. Now, they’re building industrial-quality authentication and e-signature with the highest level of security.
Your new role
Criipto is looking for a skilled Senior Software Developer who will work in a small but efficient team and influence their services in close collaboration with the CTO. Most of the application is written in F#, but C# is also used occasionally. In this role, you will:
Be involved in everything end-to-end, from design and development to deployment and maintenance.
- Build APIs and SDKs for customers.
- Iterate and enhance the product in short iterations, shipping it to production several times daily.
- Design and implement automated processes, improving the operations and infrastructure.
- Be the first line of support for clients (Slack interaction with other developers).
What you’ll need to be a success
To excel in this role, you should be pragmatic and have a strong desire to work with functional programming and event-driven software architecture. Criipto values great discussions and likes to challenge each other regarding any technical decisions and paths. Key qualifications and expectations include:
- Strong experience with web-facing systems and asynchronous programming.
- Knowledge of building and developing APIs and integrations.
- Self-driven, autonomous, and eager to suggest and improve things beyond regular tasks.
- Experience working with the Microsoft stack: .NET, and Azure.
- Skilled in functional programming with experience in F# or other strongly typed languages.
- Expertise in CI/CD and automation.
What you’ll get in your new role
Besides the great view from Criipto’s new office on Gl. Kongevej at “Søerne” in Copenhagen, you’ll get everything you can expect. A nice salary, equity package, and the opportunity to grow your career at a pioneering tech company. The package includes a personal growth plan, top equipment, and the option to work from home when it makes sense.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Recruitment Business Partner Martin Gejlsbjerg at +45 3117 9450 or email@example.com. To speed up the process, please attach your CV.