Enterprise Account Executive
EIVEE was founded in 2020 in Copenhagen, Denmark, by leading specialists with 15+ years of top-tier consultancy experience within sustainability, procurement & supply chain management. They follow an ambitious growth plan and employ a broad team of fun and ambitious people within GHG management, software development, product, sales, marketing, and financing.
What you will do:
- Validate and qualify leads, handed over from our Sales Lead Team.
- Drive first-contact meetings with senior stakeholders in large organizations showcasing our product
- Drive sales dialogues through our pipeline with new customers
- Provide sparring input on the sales strategy and team in close collaboration with our CSO.
- Build on and extend your skillset and domain knowledge by keeping up date with trends, market insights, and overall procurement news.
Who you are
- You have a strong background as a management consultant or a strong tech-sales background (2/3+ years).
- You have a strong analytical mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are excellent in written and verbal communication and presentation.
- You take ownership and know how to get stuff done.
- You just love to win, together as a team.
- You possess self-confidence yet you are humble!
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), and it is an advantage if you are fluent in Danish as well.
- Sales experience and/or SaaS knowledge are required.
Four great reasons to apply
- You will be part of an entrepreneurial organization in rapid growth, which means that you have an impact on how your role will develop.
- We have emerged from a best-practice management consultancy and therefore have a strong focus on establishing the best possible learning environment for you.
- We are a friendly, compassionate, and inventive team: one where we help each other out, have fun, and make results – together.
- You get full autonomy and ownership as you will get the possibility to add your DNA to our sales machine.
Each day we see organizations struggle with low-quality sustainability data and therefore navigate blindly.
This is your chance to join a sustainability startup in strong growth and help organizations focus on sustainability.
Strong compensation plan.