Working in healthcare is a privilege for us; facilitating people to live long and healthy lives is something that motivates us. At Embla, we are a strong entrepreneurial team, we have an informal culture and we are thrilled by helping our members to the best of our abilities through digital tools, medication, and coaching. The company was founded in December 2021 with the passion of solving the biggest global healthcare problem currently, obesity. Things are going well for Embla - we just received a big Series A investment, and we're helping people improve their lives every day.
As the Marketing Lead Denmark at Embla, you will be reporting into our Chief Marketing Officer, located in the UK. Your role will be pivotal in spearheading efficient marketing strategies that prioritize new customer acquisitions while continually amplifying our brand. Your key roles will include
a) designing data-driven plans to bolster our local brand presence and acquire new market segments,
b) optimizing resource allocation to ensure the highest ROI in our campaigns, and
c) crafting actionable short and long-term goals that align with our vision of market leadership balancing short-term efficiency with long-term brand building.
We're on the hunt for a dynamic marketing visionary with a strong acumen for both quantitative analysis and creative strategy. Your role will be to do customer and competitor research that enables you to help set our brand positioning in Denmark. Then, translate these insights into high converting marketing campaigns that go across online, offline channels and partnerships.
● Research: Ability to conduct comprehensive and data-driven marketing research, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative methodologies to inform strategic decision making and optimize marketing campaigns
● Data-Driven Campaign Design: Develop strategies for online and offline marketing campaigns that leverage insights for both immediate impact and sustained long-term growth
● Brand Fortification: Champion our mission to solidify Embla's reputation as the premier online digital obesity clinic in Denmark.
● Global Collaboration: Partner closely with our Head of Global Performance to synergize efforts, driving high-intent traffic that converts into loyal, paying members.
● Objective Setting and Review: Establish, drive, and assess quarterly targets for the Denmark Marketing team, ensuring alignment with our overarching vision and immediate business needs.
● Budget Mastery: Responsible for preparing and overseeing quarterly and annual budgets, ensuring optimal allocation for maximum ROI.
● Market Expansion: Stay attuned to evolving market dynamics, identifying and seizing opportunities to tap into new segments and grow our market share.
● Strategic Positioning: Monitor the competitive landscape, ensuring Embla remains ahead by considering strategic moves such as acquisitions, reactive pricing strategies, or introducing innovative products and features.
● Company-wide Planning: Actively engage in the quarterly and annual strategic planning sessions with the leadership team, ensuring the marketing perspective is integral to company-wide objectives and plans.
● Team Leadership: Direct and empower our local Denmark team to efficiently implement and adapt these strategies on the ground.
● Demonstrated success in a similar Marketing Lead role in Denmark
● Experience from a wellness brand; a subscription-based product is an advantage
● Worked for a Venture Capital backed consumer brand
● Ability to work with both offline, online and partnership strategies
● A good balance between being analytical and creative
● Experience in leading a small team
● BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
Your personal qualities also matter:
● You are goal-oriented and driven to hit targets
● You are innovative and are not afraid to try new things and challenge the status quo
● You are a good team player and can build relationships across the organization
● You thrive in a dynamic environment
● A fun and ambitious atmosphere in our central Copenhagen office
● Flexible working hours and location
● A competitive salary
● A say in the business! We want you involved, and we are all ears when it comes to suggestions
● Tons of great social activities for the whole team
Join us in our fight against obesity, and become part of a company in rapid growth. We can't wait to hear from you! 🤩🙌