Account Executive (Denmark)
At Just we build financial products for businesses around the world that deal in global trade of goods and services. Our products help the finance teams at these businesses make better financial decisions, manage financial risk and access capital markets with more visibility and price transparency. After launching our first product early in 2020 we have grown our customer base to more than hundred businesses across Northern-Europe. Our customers have realized more than $30 million in savings from using our product and we regularly score above 70 in NPS surveys. We have our roots in Norway, a country with deep connections to trade. We do however understand that talent is distributed, and comes in every shape and form. Our HQ is on the internet, and we have team members in many cities across the world. All team members can choose whether to work from home or an office hub. This is an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion, and we are looking for new colleagues to join us!
- This role can be based anywhere in the CET+2 time zone, but full proficiency in Danish in addition to fluency in English is required.
- This is an important job where you will be responsible for creating sales opportunities and closing deals for our flagship product towards medium and large Nordic businesses.
During this time of global volatility and economic uncertainty demand for our solutions has increased. We are on a fast, venture scale growth trajectory and need motivated and determined sales pros to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 2-3 years of selling experience to be part of shaping an efficient outbound go-to-market team.
We are looking for 1x SaaS Account Executives in Denmark to help us grow revenue. This position reports to the Head of Sales and is 100% remote, some travel will be required to team and company wide meetings. The role is compensated by a combination of base salary + commission. Base is determined by experience and demonstrated results.
What you will be doing
- Deeply understand our value propositions, and deliver quality and tailored demonstrations of Just FX Analytics to prospects based on the prospects needs and priorities. A successful AE is responsible for $600,000 - $1 million in new ARR per year
- Manage a pipeline of sales opportunities consisting of businesses that typically trade between $20 million and $5 billion in FX annually
- Manage data in our CRM (Hubspot), ensuring all communications are logged and records kept up to date
- Convert sales opportunities to paying customers (new ARR) and ensure a smooth handover to our customer success team who manages the customer lifecycle
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
- Share ideas and best practices with your colleagues
- Fast learner, hungry to make their career on the commercial end of a fast growing technology company
- 2+ years experience in SaaS sales, preferably in 2-6 months sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to to close $0.5 mln - $3 mln in new ARR annually
- Demonstrated ability to work in CRM and funnel based workflows
- Demonstrated history of tenacity and determination
- We appreciate people with positive and energetic attitude and approach
- We love self-starters who are able to organize and prioritize workloads independently but also those that thrive in creating results together in a team environment
At Just we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. At Just, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and from first principles.
What we offer
- An early, talent-packed start-up adventure with a world-class team
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working arrangements and a healthy work/life balance
- Time to participate in regular, company sponsored innovation days
- Sponsorship to attend an industry or trade conference of your choosing annually, expenses paid