Senior Full Stack Engineer
Your new company
Marts headquartered in Copenhagen, is currently working on building the newest IT management solution for enterprises to use. They’re a dedicated SaaS Business building a platform to manage, optimize and anticipate IT needs without all the typical headaches.
They believe that businesses, as known, are poised for a massive IT management revolution. Currently, most companies struggle to optimise and utilise their technological resources efficiently. They envision a world where the right tech tools are used optimally, reducing waste and ultimately contributing to a greener environment. Essentially, they're building the OS for IT - a system designed to maximise efficiency, promote sustainability, and support businesses in their core missions.
Your new role
As a key technical hire, you'll work closely with their founders, playing an instrumental role in the product lifecycle from discovery to execution and continuous improvement.
- Product Development: Contribute actively to the discovery, execution, and delivery of their IT management software, building solutions from the ground up together with our founders
- Continuous Improvement: Be part of the ongoing enhancement of our features and procedures during the maintenance phase, using stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments.
- Solution Architecture: Implement solution architecture and work on performance optimizations to deliver high-performance, scalable SaaS apps.
- Collaboration: Work in synergy with the team, fostering an environment of collaboration and shared learning.
What you’ll need to be a success
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Solid understanding of Postgres, GraphQL, and performance optimizations.
- Experience in the specification, architecture, and implementation of solutions.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and code reviews.
- Experience working on high-performance scalable SaaS apps.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
What you’ll get in your new role
As a key contributor to their early team, they believe you should share in the company’s success. Their compensation package includes the following:
- A fair balance between your current salary and future rewards such as pension and company equity.
- A warrant program offering a stake in the company's future success.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Generous vacation-day policy.
- Up-to-date tech- and tool stack.
People and culture are highly valued, and they strongly believe in proper work-life balance. They aim to create a fun workplace with flexibility in return for giving your best while working.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this position, please reach out to Recruitment business Partner Martin Gejlsbjerg at +45 3117 9450 or email@example.com. To speed up the process, please attach your CV.