Venture capital dedicated to corporate venturing A venture capital fund with 35 mio Euro under management. A focused portfolio of corporate ventures built and accelerated with leading corporations. Governed at arms-length, but coached close to the heart: we share all the risks, upsides, and challenges of our ventures. They are independent, based on an equity partnership between the management, our corporate partner, and ourselves
For one of our potential portfolio companies, we are looking for a co-founder (resp for commercial strategy and general leadership) to complement the team alongside the existing co-founder.
You will have the opportunity to join a B2B SaaS startup that has a growing initial customer base and a promising outlook. The start-up is invested by financial (VC fund) and strategic investors.
As the co-founder, you will be responsible for the overall strategy and all commercial aspects (sales, marketing, finance, etc.) of the company. Together with the co-founder, you will lead the startup through its growth phase, investment rounds, and build the lasting foundation for its overall success.
- First and foremost, you are an entrepreneur at heart.
- You have either founded a startup yourself or taken on substantial commercial responsibilities at an early-stage startup.
- You are an expert in the B2B SaaS vertical
- Ideally, you have worked in the transport and logistics industry for several years.
- You have a track record of successfully closing deals with partners and customers of various sizes
- You think outside the box when it comes to finding creative solutions for challenging problems.
- You speak German and English and will work in Vienna
- You take on the overall responsibility for the company, overseeing strategy, growth, and overall success.
- You will be particularly involved in driving the company’s go-to-market and growth.
- You will co-lead and expand together with the existing co-founder the existing team as needed.
- You establish a high-quality controlling system aligned with annual and quarterly planning.
- You develop an organization that meets the highest standards of operational excellence.
- The opportunity to sustainably shape the future of logistics.
- The unique setting of a well-funded early stage startup.
- The “unfair advantage” of having access to a large partner and customer network that is open to innovations.
- An attractive compensation package, with a significant portion of equity including the invitation to co-invest.
- Access to and support from the strategic and financial investors, enabling you to accelerate quickly.