Key Account Manager
Unox was incorporated in 1990 through our founder & president, Mr. Enrico Franzolin. For all people driven by the taste of building success, UNOX creates and offers state-of-the-art ovens, services and experiences, inspired by Inventive Simplification and driven by the pursuit of perfection. UNOX. The taste of building success. We each contribute with talent and determination to achieve more ambitious goals every year. uniform air diffusion using multiple fans, UNOX immediately established itself as a market leader.
- Coordinate and manage the sales process for key accounts, ensure to achieve revenue and margin target with risk management sense.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems through business knowledge and technical experience.
- Execute key account strategies for your market, develop influencer maps, own relationships, monitor account progress and provide constant feedback for corrective action plans if necessary.
- Lead any account driven tenders, proposal, through the preparation, submission, tracking, booking and closing of quotations and proposals in alignment with the Area Key Account Director
- Develop Market strategy for kitchen equipment sector, identify market needs and business opportunities, and new business development.
- Develop local intelligence regarding the Key Account and all segments
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Chain accounts.
- Reports directly to the AREA Key Account Director and to the local Managing Director
- Observes daily operations & challenges to identify opportunities to grow the account
- Develop and expand high level management contacts to expand the existing business relationship
- Establish good communication and maintain good cooperation with all level of key customers
- 3+ Years in “international” Key Account Management (preferably in Contract Catering, QSR, Retail, Hotel, Fast-/Casual Dining) but not mandatory
- Relevant degree in Engineering / Bachelor
- Fluent in English, any other language would be an advantage
- Access to Key Account Buying centers and key decision makers
- Good communications skills
- Good computer skills required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Commitment to set and achieve targets, high performance approach
- Availability for extensive travel (70% or potentially more)
- Ability to think strategically, see the big picture and execute locally
- Execute strategic business plans and account strategies at a local level at assigned Accounts
- Collaborate and support local Corporate- & Active Marketing Chefs
- Going the “extra mile”