Your new company
Zylinc is a well-established Danish company specialising in developing and selling cloud-based communication solutions. With an impressive reputation in the industry, Zylinc delivers integrated solutions that help businesses optimise their communication across various channels such as phone, email, chat, and social media. For example, the company holds over 60% market share in the attractive financial sector.
The launch of a new platform in 2022, combined with a solid financial foundation, has given Zylinc a new and aggressive growth mandate, where its international presence is to be expanded, and new business segments are to be won through a strong focus on performance and scalability.
Your new role
As Chief Technology Officer at Zylinc, you will play a crucial role in the company's technical development and innovation. You will have technical responsibility for the implementation and development teams, setting the direction for Zylinc's platform. Your primary task will be to remove any technical obstacles for the developers and ensure that new features and solutions are implemented correctly. Additionally, you should have a good understanding of infrastructure and be able to articulate the technical choices to all internal and external stakeholders.
Your new responsibilities and tasks
As Zylinc's new CTO, you will lead the design, development, and support of Unified Communication solutions, including integration with Microsoft Teams, email, calendar, and presence from multiple phone platforms and CRM/CSM systems like Salesforce and Zendesk. You will work with an experienced team that has honed their skills in this area for many years. In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading, motivating, and setting the technical direction for Development and ensuring the right forward-looking competence mix
- Understanding and translating commercial opportunities and threats in the further technical development and adoption of the Zylinc Cloud platform
- Ensuring solid scalability and quality in the Zylinc Cloud platform and its products, including continuous identification of improvements
- Refining and modifying existing architecture and infrastructure to ensure a good and healthy DevOps environment
- Continuously and proactively leading and growing an agile Scrum team of 14 dedicated developers and ensuring that Best Practices and processes are followed
- Ensuring the execution of testing activities at various levels, including unit/function testing, system/network testing, and acceptance testing
What you need to succeed
To excel in this role, you need experience in a similar leadership role in a technology company, preferably in Telco or a complex area. Additionally, having experience working with agile development methods, code reviews, and building high-performance, scalable SaaS apps will be a great advantage.
You are not only technically sharp but also have excellent communication skills. You are someone who can use feedback from stakeholders to make the necessary technological improvements and adjustments. Furthermore, you will be able to contribute by having:
- Leadership experience with larger teams with diverse skills, experiences, and locations
- Preferably experience with real-time systems and technology (e.g., comm.) as SaaS/Cloud, as well as automation and QA
- A strong track record in growth/scale-up SaaS/Cloud companies, preferably with penetration and integration products in the portfolio
- Possible experience with transitioning on-prem product and customer portfolios to SaaS/Cloud-based portfolios
- Ability to create a culture where quality, performance, and the will to succeed are central
- Good knowledge of DevOps, infrastructure, and architecture
- Demonstrated ability to identify, specify, and implement innovative technological solutions at a strategic level
- Deep technical understanding, possibly with skills in Unified Communication cloud solutions
- Curiosity and strategic thinking with a strong understanding of technological development and innovation
- Analytical and with a theoretical background in, for example, engineering or computer science
You naturally understand technology and its usage, so having programming experience is an advantage but not a requirement. However, it is advantageous if you have previously programmed so you have:
- An excellent technical understanding of programming, preferably with C# or Java or similar Object-Oriented programming languages
- Familiarity with .NET Core Development or similar, as well as Web APIs, Microservices architecture, Docker, Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure, CI/CD with Azure DevOps, MSSQL, Multithreading, and Parallel Programming
- Previous experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and SIP is appreciated but not a necessity
- Experience in ensuring the team's continuous maintenance and development of new modules across Windows platforms
Benefits of working at Zylinc
- With a new platform and self-funded growth plan, Zylinc faces a significant and exciting task of scaling through new products in existing and new markets
- You will have a central role in the company's management team of four and will have a significant influence on future development and success
- You will work with the latest technologies and trends in communication and cloud solutions
- You will have the opportunity to lead an experienced team with a dedicated and diverse company culture that values collaboration and employee development
What to do now
Suppose you are a strategic thinker and a technically skilled leader who wants to be a key player in a dynamic company like Zylinc. In that case, this is your chance to impact the company's technological development and growth significantly. Please get in touch with Recruitment Business Partner Martin Gejlsbjerg at +45 3117 9450 or email@example.com, and feel free to attach your CV to facilitate the process.